This post is also available in: Français

contact us for booking chalet

chalet cosy in summer

Contact us

You are on a direct owner site. We are owners of chalets and we bring a special care to the quality of rental services. You will not bear any additional booking costs.

Thank you to contact us, We will answer as soon as possible

our mail address :


To reserve the property clients will need to complete a booking form and pay a 30% deposit. Once the completed form and deposit are received the booking is secured. The remaining 70% is due minimum 2 weeks before the rental commences. The refundable security deposit will be paid in cash on arrival and will be refunded the day of your departure, providing there is no damage.

If you are interested in booking the property please contact us, in the first instance via email, and we will hold the dates until the booking form is returned and deposit paid to formalise the booking.


Seaside vacation homes

We can propose you our holidays homes in the most charming village Sérignan  l’Hérault Languedoc.

Thank you to visit our website here  Mas de Langrola